Experienced Estate Planning and Family Law Attorney
Tiffany is an attorney concentrating her practice in family law matters. She enjoys the firm’s team approach to tackling legal issues and opportunities for inter-departmental collaboration.
Tiffany is no stranger to adversity and understands the challenges clients face when confronted with a legal dispute. This understanding serves as her motivation to deliver exceptional legal services to her clients so they may move forward in their lives.
Tiffany is a trained Collaborative Law practitioner, Registered Domestic Relations Mediator, Parenting Coordinator, and Guardian ad Litem.
Tiffany earned her J.D. at the Indiana University Maurer School of Law located in Bloomington, Indiana. Tiffany began her legal practice in Bloomington and served clients throughout Indiana prior to joining Eskew Law LLC.
- Pro Bono Service Award
- Outstanding Clinical Student Award
- 2015 Distinguished Alumni Award from the Indiana Commission for Higher Education 21st Century Scholar Program
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indiana Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Military Spouse J.D. Network