Too Many Drinking and Driving Deaths in Indiana
The team at Eskew Law loves our city. Indianapolis is a great to live in, work in, and explore. We work hard, but we like to have fun, too. But it’s important that we do it responsibly. Unfortunately, people sometimes make poor choices. In 2015, 180 people died as a result of drunk driving in Indiana. Our city and state are important to us, and at Eskew Law, we have a mission to make our roads safer. That’s why we’ve created the Safe Holiday Rides Indy program.
What is Safe Holiday Rides Indy?
The program is simple – you make the right call and get an Uber, Lyft, or taxi instead of driving after you’ve been drinking. On certain holidays throughout the year, Eskew Law will reimburse the cost. All you have to do is submit a screenshot of your receipt, a photo of your driver’s license, and your PayPal email address.
|New Years Eve||December 31, 2017||5pm - 10am|
|St. Patrick's Day||March 17, 2018||5pm - 10am|
|Cinco de Mayo||May 5, 2018||5pm - 10am|
|Independence Day||July 4, 2018||5pm - 10am|
|Labor Day||September 3, 2018||5pm - 10am|
|Halloween||October 31, 2018||5pm - 10am|
Submit your PayPal email address for reimbursement, an image of your driver’s license, and a screenshot of your receipt:
- Rides must begin and/or end in Indianapolis
- Rides must be taken between 5pm on the day of the qualifying holiday and 10am the day after.
- You must be of legal drinking age (21 and over) at the time the ride is taken to qualify.
- Valid for one, one-way ride.
- Maximum value of $30.00.
- The maximum value includes a tip up to 10%.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 500 submissions for rides taken in 2018.
- Submissions must be made within 7 days of the qualifying holiday and must include receipt, photocopy of valid driver’s license, and PayPal email address using the form above