As attorneys helping those in the state of Indiana it is our duty to give back to our community and help those with quality legal representation.
Therefore, our attorneys all chose to become lawyers for certain reasons.
Now, we want to hear from you and ask you the question – why do you want to become a lawyer and what do you plan to achieve with your legal career?
We are asking students to write an essay in which they answer the simple question: Why do you want to study law?
We are looking for the best-written and most compelling answer writing at least 350 words about the question above.
The question above should illustrate your drive on why you want to become a lawyer and what you plan to achieve with your legal career.
- One (1) law school student will be chosen and receive $1,500 to put towards their law school education.
- Applicants must be enrolled or accepted into an ABA-accredited law school in the United States as of the fall 2022 semester.
- Essay must be meet the minimum word count of 350 words without exceeding 500 words
- Please include at the top your First / Last Name, current law school enrolled and current email address
- Applications must be received by no later than July 29, 2022.
- The recipient will be selected no later than August 12, 2022.
Please Submit the Following With Your Essay Submission
- First / Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Copy of your resume
- Copy of your most recent transcript
- Copy of your essay submission (.doc, .docx., .pdf)